The compact easy-to-use Oxy Light is perfect for both salon and home use to maintain your skin. It also can be used for the following:
1. At the beginning of the domestic
Cleanse, perform extracts if necessary then use the Oxy Light prior to applying toners etc.
2. At the end of facial
The stimulating massage produced by the Oxy Light allows the moisturizer to sink into greater depths. This helps tighten, tone and firm the skin to reduce the signs of aging.
3. In the declote area
Use the Oxy Light with your day or night moisturizer. This helps reduce the appearance of aging skin in an area that typically receives little home care. This treatment can be done once a week.
4. After waxing
Typically the skin is irritated, red and sore after waxing. By using the Oxy Light (with or without a calming solution) after the procedure, the skin is calmer and it minimizes any adverse reactions.
5. After shaving
The Oxy Light is excellent for using on razor burns.
6. After Microdermabrasion
Use the Oxy Light with a moisturizer at the end of the procedure. It helps calm irritated skin and reduces redness.
7. Scalp treatment
Make sure the scalp is clean and dry. Sweep the Oxy Light in areas to be treated without any product. If you are using a hair regrowth product, apply it about 5 minutes after the scalp treatment.
Here are just a few benefits of the Oxy Light:
- Gently exfoliates dead skin cells.
- Stimulates lymphatic drainage and decongests to reduce the appearance of puffy eyes and dark circles.
- Arouses skin functions, giving a face lift appearance.
- Stimulates lazy, slackened skin to produce a firming response
- Refines enlarged pores giving skin a new clarity.
- Improvements circulation to keep the skin nourished for a healthier, more vibrant appearance.
- Repairs environmentally weakened and sun damaged skin.
- Increases relaxation and provides relief from facial tension.
- Diffuses skin care creams and lotions, providing a cushioning effect to lift away fine lines and wrinkles.
- Limits sebaceous secretions maintaining a perfect balance between oil and water production to keep the skin supple.
Source by Scott Malin