There are various symptoms that people suffer from when they are yeast intolerant. When someone is yeast intolerant it means that their body is over produce candida, or yeast. Actually, everybody has a level of bacteria in each of our bodies. However, the beneficial bacteria that we have must keep the bad bacteria in our bodies in check. When the bad is winning over the good, then there is a problem. Hold on, it’s not the end of the world! It just means that you have to adjust the foods that you are eating to maintain a healthy, symptom free life! How does that sound?
In essence, If someone continues to eat yeasty, highly refined, sugary diet, that is just the food that the yeast needs to grow at rapid speeds. Let’s get started identifying some symptoms.
1) You have muscle soreness, joint pains, sluggishness and depression: All of these items listed go together. You might feel like this but I promise you, there is a way to rid these symptoms. When you begin to ingest the right foods, and perhaps add minimal exercise, your entire mood and attitude will change. You will feel more energetic when you start living your life yeast free.
2) Weight Gain: Too much yeast in the system is that we are probably eating too many foods that contain yeast. The fungi typically thrive on simple sugars, bread, and biscuits. They also thrive on fermented foods like yogurt, cheese, and alcohol. For the most part, a person in good health can usually keep candida under control, but if the immune system is weakened by illness or stress the fungus can grow quickly. The typical foods that contain yeast are ones that tend to add those extra pounds.
3) Chronic Yeast Infections: Yeast infections can occur in both men and woman. Others might experience something called thrush which is a yeast infection that occurs in the mouth. White patches in the mouth and on the tongue will be present in the case of thrust. Thrust happens to babies because their immune systems are not strong enough to combat or control the growth of yeast.
4) “Hangover” symptoms: A person who has excess amounts of yeasts, which is also fungi, in his system will produce alcohol-like substances that get into the blood stream and intoxicate the brain. Thus, brain fog, memory problems, lack of concentration, and attention disorders can occur. Amazingly enough, a person with yeast intolerance can have many of the same symptoms of an alcoholic; pretty much an addiction and craving for yeast. The proverbial sweet tooth. Is this an addiction? Some may argue yes.
5) Diarrhea &/or Constipation
There are some other symptoms of yeast intolerance. If you experience any of these symptoms, don’t worry or panic or throw yourself a pity party. You may also be experiencing one or two of these symptoms and very minimally. Whether your case is mild or severe, you can get rid of some of the uncomfortable feelings that correspond with these symptoms fairly quickly by avoiding some foods in your diet. Some people go six to eight weeks of a yeast free diet to completely cleanse their body of yeast. If you do not want to go that drastic, you can start to eliminate some foods from your diet and slowly integrate them back in your life from time to time.
Source by M Hemmings