Executive MBA programs in India are considered to be one of the best programs and considered to be perfect for the working professional. Numerous kinds of management programs are available for the professionals in different colleges.
Executive MBA in Delhi is gaining tremendous popularity. Several working professionals are taking active part in the regular executive programs. Some of the programs in which you can take part include:
1. Executive Masters in Business Administration
2. Executive Management of Business Finance
3. Executive Education Program in Operations Management
4. Executive Masters in Business Administration
5. Executive Post-Graduate Diploma in Management
All these programs are designed especially for the working professionals. There are different colleges which provide these management courses all across the country. These include:
1. Indian Institute of Management (Kolkata)
2. Indian Institute of Business Management & Studies (Pune)
3. ICFAI Business School (Kolkata)
4. Faculty of Management Studies (New Delhi)
5. Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (New Delhi)
6. Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management (Mumbai)
7. S.P Jain Institute of Management and Research
8. Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (Pune)
9. XLRI School of Business & Human Resources
10. Management Development Institute (Gurgaon)
In Pune also, there is a great demand for Executive MBA. More and more students are getting admissions in the best colleges of Pune as they know the importance of this degree. Executive MBA in Pune covers different subjects and some of the popular ones are:
1. Law: Several business organization run in accordance with the laws and have to follow some protocols. This subject can help the students to gain knowledge about the laws of companies.
2. Human Resource: It is a well-known fact that HR is considered to be the most important part of all the business organizations. You can learn about several aspects of HR with the help of this subject.
3. Business Principles: Without the business principles, no organization is able to make profits. Thus, in order to run the business organizations in a proper way with lots of profit, it is essential to teach business principles to the students.
4. Finance and Accounts: It should be noted that any business which has a weaker department of finance and accounts can never make successful decisions. This is the reason why this subject is included in executive programs.
With the advance technologies, it is even possible to do online executive MBA programs in India. In fact, most of the students specially come to India in order to do their MBA programs. However, executive MBA in Delhi has its own advantages. You can not only find easy accommodation in Delhi, but also the quality of the teaching is very good. Executive MBA in Pune is also in great demand.
Source by Raj Anand Mishra