Half Elf Ranger Class Build (PvP/PvE)
The half elf ranger build in my opinion is the king of solo. This build is designed to bombard enemies from an insane attack range. The Ranger has a decent critical rate and some great rooting spells.
Stat Build: Your leveling points should be distributed as 1VIT – 3 DEX or This ranger build has no psyche so you are gonna rely on pots for your mana so you must be careful not to deplete it too soon.. You will have some decent HP with 130 points of VIT just in case someone might be lucky enough to get close to you.
This build has a large distribution of DEX to boost your ranged attack quite a bit. You will have great damage and a long range to do it in.
PvE: The easiest class to solo with by far and one of the fasted classes to level also. Most mobs won’t even get close enough to you to do any damage since you have long attack range and have the ability to slow your target mobility speed. Only ranged mobs will have that chance to get a few shots off before they hit the ground bleeding. You only really need to cast one skill per mob before they die since you will be doing some nasty normal ranged attack damage. You will also have an easy time when in a high level mob grind party. You don’t really have to move around much just let tankers tank and do a little pulling here and there.
PvP: The ranger class i one of the few classes that do well against ranged and melee based classes in PvP. You take down magic type classes pretty easily and melee classes can be stunned and slowed down to a crawl before they can get to you. You can do some powerful critical damage at a long range using Critical Shot. The ranger has some great PvP skill at their disposal including Luxury Shot and Premium Shot leaving enemies with missed parts of their HP bar lol. A nice spell to initiate your PvP sequence is Speed Wind which boosts your attack speed to an insane rate that lasts 10 seconds. When a melee class finally does get to you, hit them with Brandish Kick which has a 70% chance to stun target for 9 seconds. You can kite away from enemies easily since you have increased mobility skills.
Conclusion: This ranger build is balanced and you will have extended use of your skills and will be able to solo and pvp well. You don’t have a whole lot of mana so be careful. Remember that range is your advantage, don’t let melee get to close or they will rip you up 🙂
Stat Point Build at Level 99
The recommended spell upgrades:
(Half Elf Archer Tree)
1. Darkness-Level 5: Increase dark dmg 100%, res50% 8% chance decrease target’s 30% atk spd for 7 sec.
2. Psychic Pierce-Level 1: 160% of normal dmg.
3. Long Shot-Level 5: Increase 50% of attacking range for 9 min.
4. Enchanted Arrow-Level 5: Increase arrow damage by 30 for 30 min.
5. Fainting Pierce-Level 5: 35% chance decrease target movement speed by 50% for 10 sec, last 18 min.
6. Bleeding Shot-Level 1: Effect ‘bleed’ dealt 70% of normal dmg every 3 seconds, occur 5 times.
7. Nimble-Level 5: Increase dex by 30%, lasts 30 min.
8. Brandish Kick-Level 5: 70% chance stun the target that last 9 second.
9. Feeble Arrow-Level 1: Decrease target 3% of str last 30 seconds.
10. Fatal-Level 5: Critical dmg increases by dex * 3.0, last 15 min.
11. Sprint-Level 4: Increase movement speed by 80% in 27 seconds.
12. Evade-Level 1: Increase evasion rate by 10% last 18 min.
13. Piercing Root-Level 4: Normal attacks 130%, 50% chance hold the target in place for 5 second.
14. Double Strike-Level 1: Increase 20% of normal dmg, attack target twice.
The recommended spell upgrades:
(Half Elf RangerTree)
1. Crossbow Mastery-Level 5: Increase X-bow’s atk by 25%, last 30 min.
2. Open Eyes-Level 1: Instantly removes root status.
3. Trick-Level 1: Wouldn’t get attack by npc guard during gvg and during red-name period, last 5 min.
4. Detect-Level 1: Detect hidden target within the range of 10m, last 30 sec.
5. Dissapear-Level 1: 50% chance become hidden, last 30min. moving, atking or using item will expose.
6. Siege Shot-Level 5: Unable to move for 10 sec, mean while atk + 90%.
7. Murder Shot-Level 5: Increase atk dmg by murder count * 90.
8. Speed Wind-Level 5: Increase atk spd by 160%, last 10 sec.
9. Kael’s Arrow-Level 2: Create 100 bolts with dmg of 120.
10. Alacrity Blow-Level 5: Increase dex by 15%, last 30 min.
11. Strip Shot-evel 5: Ignore defense, increase dmg by 70%
12. Rank Shot-Level 1: Total damage = weapon’s rank * 50.
13. Critical Shot-Level 5: When hit the target, 90% chance occur critical hit.
14. Premium Shot-Level 1: Increases weapon’s atk by 200%.
15. Magic Guard-Level 1: Do not affect by magics for 10 seconds.
16. Luxury Shot-Level 1: Increases weapon’s atk by 200%.
17. Winged Foot-Level 5: 18 mp per sec, party member increase movement spd by 100%.
Source by Corey Morehouse