In this article I am going to show you how to get the earphone. You can follow my tips below if you want to get a good earphone.
1. Find out the level of impedance and other features if you want to buy earphones.
2. Test the earphone first before you buy it.
3. If you want to get the right earphone you should pay attention to the seal of the earphone. Leaking seal may cause lose bass sound.
4. You also have to burn-in the ear phones immediately after you get it out of the box. The common time needed to burn-in earphone is around 12 hours play time. Within a week you will get the correct sound of the earphone.
5. Get the best seal that fit to your ear so you can feel comfortable while you are using it. You have to find the best position in wearing earphone because everyone has different ear canal size. So, may not find your comfortable earphone position the same with your friend's.
6. If you want to get earphone replacement earpiece you can get the tips that are made of rubber or silicone. You will be able to find the replacement for earpiece easily if you lose your eyepiece rubber or silicone.
7. One ear may have different ear canal size from the other ear. You might have to get different size or eyepiece to get the fit earphone eyepiece.
8. You have to seal ear canal with eartip firmly if you want to get the best sound. Gently pull the eartip to your ear until it meets the comfortable position. You will notice the drop of ambient noise once you get the right position.
Make sure that you bolt-in the earphone and stop complaining about the flat sound of the new earphone. You have to burnt-in the earphone before you get the best result.
Source by Stewart B Johnston